Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

To: ( pls fill in your name yourself, haha XD )



I also don't know i want to write what actually, just my mind always got the thinking of writing my blog. So, I'm going to say something now. I will always remember that day, we started talking...... I don't know why this friendship can just improve just like what i also don't know, its never been my expectation, totally not. I never thinking of the starting of our friendship but now i just can say that nothing is really IMPOSSIBLE!!! 

From two strangers become two friends and at last two best friends, i think u also won't expect that this thing will happen right?? But, now its already happen, so the things that i can do is to maintain this unpredictable  friendship and if i can i will try to improve it till the maximum. I'm happy that u are willing to help me by lending your pair of ears when i need someone to do it. And of course, i will also try my best to help you, although i don't know i can really help you or not... So, u must always remember that there is a pair of ears that is 18 hours standby-ing to lend you, because i also need 6 hours of sleep, XD Actually you always ask that if u have disturbed me, and now i need to tell u that, i feel that the disturbing people person is me, annoying person also is me, not u k?? 

Today, i didn't do my charity job as a friend. You have a tough challange but i can't think the way to help you, and I'm very guilty of it actually. I know u won't blame me, but I will also think that I'm a bit of useless. I squeeze my mind whole day but i get nothing, its not like me...... So what will you think now?? I just can say I'm very sorry of that, i should need to attend to support you ... ==

From,
A self-blame person......

No comments:

Post a Comment